Hello, and welcome to the Dress Up! Time Princess fan wiki! Interested in contributing, but not sure how to begin?
Here's a few links to help you start learning about editing:
The best way to learn is by experimenting! Make your own sandbox page:
- As a first step, you should have chosen a user name and logged in to the wiki.
- Whenever you are logged in, your user name appears at the top of any page on the Wiki.
- Click on your user name to visit your personal User page, and then click on the Edit tab.
- In order to create a sandbox, write this link code on the Edit screen.
Example: [[User:John Doe/Sandbox|John Doe's Sandbox]].
When you finish editing your User page, click on the Save button at the bottom of the Edit screen and you will be returned to your User page where your Sandbox link will be at the top of your User page. From then on, you may at any time click on that link to go to your personal Sandbox and use it for learning Wiki and for working on articles you want to create and contribute to the Wiki.
Reach out to Danabeedress for any questions, or make a post on the main page.
Want an official role on the wiki? Check out https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Introduction_to_User_Roles for an overview on what the different roles are. To apply for a role:
- Be a DUTP member for one month
- Have at least 40 edits/contributions
- Leave a message on Danabeedress' Message Wall stating your interest
- After receiving approval, make a post on the main page letting the community know you've applied
At present, the wiki is small enough that we don't need many admins; I'm going to arbitrarily cap it at 5 active admins at any time.